With many people forced home due to the recession with jobs cut left and right. Making money has seemed like a better option for many getting their unemployment and lay off checks.
I’ve had people coming to me, asking how they can start making money online, but I always have to admit a few things:
1) Making big money on a blog is not something that can be done easily one day to the next, that is unless you carefully create a good Adwords campaign.
2) If you are new to this, you need time to research, experiment, and learn from your mistakes.
3) You are better off getting a job through someone else at the start, to learn how to blog better, then on the side create your own.
4) It could take even a year before you make good money, don’t expect this to be the solution to your financial woes.
1) Don’t be lazy – Now you can’t work online just whenever and expect to earn a big profit from it. So many people get excited to make money online and 3 days later I see them eathing Doritos on the couch while their blog hasn’t been updated.
2) Put hope aside – It seems like a dream to wakeup and have the money rolling in. But how do you get there? Dreaming won’t get you rich. Rather take it step by step. Forget about the rich part and focus on getting those first $2.
3) Showing off – If you figure out a technique that makes you money, do not tell anyone! Do you want someone copying your techniques? I hide my own secrets, simply because I don’t want anyone jumping in and doing the exact same thing!